Andeesheh Farsi School was established in 1995 by a Group of teachers for the sole purpose of teaching Farsi and Islamic ethics.
At first a church in Oakland, CA was being rented on Saturdays for about 4 hours. Andeesheh had 4 grades at that time with 28 students.
In 1996, when the Islamic Cultural Center of Northern California (ICCNC) was purchased, Andeesheh staff members decided to move the school to ICCNC location.
After its first fundraising, ICCNC built a new school at its site for Andeesheh, including 5 classrooms, an office & facilities.
Today after having over 700 students completing and graduating from this school, Andeesheh is successfully continuing its operation with about 60 students, more than 20 staff members and it has 9 classes, including a Computer lab.
Teaching Parsi culture, Farsi language & Islamic Ethics still remain at the top of our agenda at Andeesheh.
At Andeesheh Farsi School, “SERVICE” is our middle name! Visit us!
- Oakland Mayor to Hold State of City Speech at Islamic Center October 12, 2017
- Oakland Mayor to Give State of City at Islamic Center – a First October 9, 2017
- Public Opening Reception Ceremony of “To Contain and to Serve” October 8, 2017
- ICCNC’s Statement on the Merciless Massacre in Las Vegas October 3, 2017
- Information on New Travel Ban or Muslim Ban 3.0 and Supporting October 3, 2017