Classes Offered throughout Fall, 2012
A variety of Farsi (Persian), religious studies, Islamic studies (Deeni), Quran, arts, music and culture programs will be offered in the 2012-2013 school year. You can register by emailing Andeesheh Principal, Mrs. Farzaneh Moayer, at email@example.com or by calling Andeesheh at (510) 350-8006 .
In the past 18 Andeesheh have played an effective role in educating the children in the Bay Area on Islam, Islamic cultures and arts and Farsi. Many families in our community owe their religious, cultural and ethical identity to the programs and the activities of ICCNC. The Adeesheh school provides a warm, loving, open and welcoming environment to all children interested in learning Farsi, religious studies, arts, and traditional music.
Andeesheh School Schedule
- Most classes are offered on Saturdays (except for mathematics enrichment course on Thursdays)
- School Hours: 9:30 am to 1 PM and 1:30 PM to 4:00 pm
Andeesheh School Class Offering for Fall of 2012
- Quran Class for Children: interpretation, tajweed, recitation (instructions in English)
- Islamic Studies Classes for children (English)
- Introduction to Islamic Creeds for Teens and Young Adults by Dr. Nobahar (English)
- Adult Quranic Study with Dr. Nobahar (Farsi)
- Adult Quranic Study with Dr. Nobahar (English)
- Farsi for children k-5: Learn to read, write and speak Farsi (Farsi)
- Farsi for non-Farsi speaking adults (English)
- Art Classes for Children (English)
- Survival English as a Second Language for Adults (English)
- Mathematics Enrichment Classes (Thursday nights in English)
- Youth Leadership Workshops with Pioneer Leadership Institute (English)
- Traditional Persian Music: Santoor and Tonbak (instructions in Farsi & English)
For more information, please Email Andeesheh Principal, Mrs. Farzaneh Moayer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andeesheh at (510) 350-8006 .